Ape yg Boleh Sy Bantu?? ^_^ x

Nama:
Email Address:
Contact No.
Anda Berminat untuk: Turunkan berat badan
Naekkan berat badan
Perbaiki tahap kesihatan
Keje part time

This contact form was created by Freedback.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Review Product Muna Asy Syifa...By Dr. Nur


Muna Asy Syifa is a Malay company, which manufactures natural herbs products for the health of men and women. It has been in the market for more than 40 years.  More than 100 kinds of herbal plants have been used as the ingredients in making traditional medicine. Initially. the products were made exclusively for postnatal care. Today, Muna Asy Syifa has expand the products for the use of both men and women. Interestingly, the products use Halagel capsules.
I have first used Muna Asy Syifa since early this year. I started using Sihat Wanitaand Kacip Fatimah Manjakani for a few reasons. I have been feeling lethargy for the past one year. I have also been experiencing urinary incontinence and this has been affecting my prayers. My menses have stopped since I took the 3 monthly contraception injections (DepoProvera). I decided to search for Halal herbs and i came across Muna Asy Syifa blogspot. The price is affordable and much cheaper than the other brands in the market. As I knew that it is manufactured by Muslim and uses Halagel capsule, I decided to give it a try. Alhamdulillah, my symptoms diminished and I decided to continue taking it. I have recommended the products to my friends and family. Currently, I am one of the dealers. My objective is to help the Muslim men and women rectify their health problems by using Halal natural products. Do visit their website and tell me if you want to give it a try.

No comments: